''Kuwait fully read a letter from prison, a daughter''

Kuwait fully read a letter from prison, a daughter
Here I am, alive. And, judged efficient-mangalataka am praying for Mr. pasupatinathasamga. Not many days lie judged the better. So today I am writing this letter to heart pen anxious to tears.
His Holiness tends! I have many dreams in store Manma home, and arrived in the Gulf state. Hm same purpose coming here to earn money by working. Money is earned and what to do? Many dream of embarking on a rich, to build a house, buy land, store the good wear, good food, to start a new life, to be a good boy's eyes, a beautiful career, he read tutor cultivates children and parents to give you happiness. Garibaki daughter how to dream big, and?
Sarita Today I remember the innocent childhood. I went to the school doors to brawl. Other students would defend pen, my hand would hoe-hoe. Other students stood up to sing the National Anthem school yard, I cried in the courtyard carrying a ubhinthem brother. You are pathaekai school. However, the field of schooling? House ubjanile enough food for three months. Bhamcinthyo advise my young mind seeing suffering. So the two went to school that day, four days brawl. Two class twice, three times in the third grade after failing badhem grown. The school would be misplaced shame. Unfortunately had grown up daughter to move forward.
I came here to do the work herself, thanked, earn money, there is no hard can it be to work to earn money. However, where unexpected happens?
Was good enough to come to work for some months. Work was also similar. What worked and got an old anapadhale? I came to do that, the work was brought to his owner, reacts house cleaning, cooking, washing the dishes, so-so. Initially, the salary was sent home, and therefore timely. Money sent home that night, I felt so happy nanidaerai dreamed of. However, it is happy to stand in the pit.
Days passed, and my two-year visa that has expired. I did not want to go back home in two years, there also have been paid when a loan is not, so soon to return home to? I did request a visa to extend maliknisamga. Visa half year sentence kataidie adding. Then came my stay to be illegal. Visa also stopped after my salary.
Mistress of the house when the owner right into my ochyanasamma. Both master-mistress began when their son. Giving me my analogy threatened jail and started playing.
Some wept, some cried, but it is in a foreign land, and my cry listening? The owner and the owner's son pharkiena mind. They saw a woman has existed deities. I went lutimdai, ravines was my compulsion. Nalutinuko option was suicide, which I can not hated.
My tends! Lutinna a daughter alone and lonely, a daughter is a whole world of captivity, the daughter of the world where people do not it?
One day, all of a sudden I end up sick. At first it was a little fever. Fever came too jotinaipathryo chores.
My mother, I am sick do I do when my much care. Liking what they eat maize, rice rice khuvaumthyaum me. Baba, you khuvaumthyau several herbs together.
Here I dhalemchu a day fever. Byumjhamda was hospitalized. Was hospitalized with light bulb. My sobbing her mistress. However, his face was dark. Because, I bhaemchu duijiuki. The next day, I took her a home. The police came to take me a few minutes. Because, my visa was expiring. It should move the master and the owner's son. I was pregnant when they wanted to expel me.
The police jailed me. Today I am going to testify in court. I write this letter before the statement. Of course do not know, it paraibhumima haunts me what charge, are curtailed. However, the court gives the judgment says. Diecha Justice said, is our tent. Yes listen to it, how she wanted to come mahili sister abroad. Roknu him. Sister! Suffered as instinct, his own soil, to be raped as being beyond their own soil, matrbhumile so why not judge one day permit it?
My tends, now shut pen. I look forward, in the realm of justice is not dead. Once the objects will get justice in touch.
The same ill-fated daughter of hajuraharuki
Ramakumari, Kuwait

No comments:

| Copyright © 2013 super khabar